Tuesday, December 2, 2008

changes

Taking our picture in front of a beautifully decorated Christmas home!
DIane and I made Thanksgiving Wreaths!
Family Picture on Thanskgiving...or maybe the day after


Ava sitting in her perfect little rocking chair at Ann's



First Thanksgiving for both babies!



Enjoying a pre-thanksgiving snack


Wow! All the changes a year can bring. Last Thanksgiving I was pregnant and waiting for our "baby girl starr" to arrive. Now she is here and quickly approaching 1 year old! I thought about blogging some more thoughts but Ava has been sick for 5 days and I am just too tired to think of awesome things. So here are some pictures since I haven't been so good at posting lately.






New Blue House that our amazing friends and family helped us paint one weekend!



AVa loving Ikea




Ava loves time with Daddy




No comments: