Saturday, June 27, 2009

Forgot the quotes...

Ashlee: "Anniiyah you get a cookie for finding Ava's pacifier for me, Makayla you get a cookie for brining in the trash from the van, Ava you get a cookie for eating all your lunch..."

Anniiyah: "Mama Ashlee, are going to eat a cookie?"

Ashlee: "No, probably not"

Anniiyah: "why not, you do lots of good things every day!"


Anniyah: "Umm...Ashlee, I think baby Ava wants you to buy her this toy mail box"

Ashlee: "are you sure that you don't secretly want me to buy that mailbox for you?

Anniiyah: "No, Baby Ava looked at it like she really wanted it."


Anniiyah: "Ashlee, I just want us to be best friends"

Makayla (sitting at the breafast table, singing at the top of her lungs): "TOMORROW TOMORROW, I WUV YA TOMORROW....YOU'RE ONLY A DAY AWAY"

No comments: