Friday, June 26, 2009

Blogging...

I was on a blogging kick for a while. After a minor break, I will try and resume. Things with the kids has been so busy lately. We have been on many trips lately which has been great and tiring at the same time. We are about to leave for another trip to East Liverpool next week. The girls are all doing well. Anniiyah and Makayla are in a summer program and Ava and I are getting to spend a good amount of time just the two of us during the week. Many things have been happening wtih the girls case (which I will not detail in a blog) but continue to pray for wisdom in next steps. You can also pray that we will trust God for control with their lives instead of trying to keep control ourselves. I will end with some pictures and my favorite thing...kid quotes!






We spent a great week with great grandma


Ava likes to walk around in high heels

Hair Washing night.

Ava learned to do flips and she loves to do them!
Makayla held the flag at her preschool graduation


Ava's first corn on the cob

They Love each other.

Family day at Makayla's preschool







No comments: