Sunday, January 8, 2012

7 Years...

 Caleb and I celebrated 7 years of marriage on January 2nd.  We also realized that we have been in a relationship for 9 years.  I was trying to figure out how to write a blog about Caleb without being super cheesy but I don't think that I can.  I am crazy about Caleb.  He is the perfect fit for me.  He is as calm as I am crazy.  He is as slow as I am fast.  He is patient and slow to speak and slow to become angry.  I am....well, maybe we don't need to go there.  I get excited about Caleb.  I love to call him in the middle of the day because I miss hanging out with him and telling him things that I think are interesting...which might just be that I saw a cool bird or ate a good sandwich for lunch.  I love to go on crazy dates and adventures.  I love that we try and get away on a kid-less vacation every year just to be together.  I love that we talk...a lot!  I love our friendship.  We both know a side of each other that no one else knows  I want to be able to look back on this post when we have been married for 17, and 27, and 57 years (in blog book form of course) and remember the things that we have always loved about each other.  I have some pictures from our wedding and past anniversaries over the years to share. 

Wedding Day.  Huge Flowers!

Cutting our cake on our first anniversary.  Caleb looks like a baby.
Somewhere in the Smoky Mountains with Shaun and Holly on Anniversary #2.

#3 Ava was 11 days old in this picture.  We look exhausted but we went to dinner anyway.

Bucca Di Beppo for #7

No comments: