Friday, August 14, 2009

Back to School

Anniiyah and Makayla started back to school this week. It's going to be a challenging year but we are trying to be as prepared as possible. Anniiyah loves school and was instantly organizing her desk as soon as we got there. Makayla was....well, let's just say she was NOT organizing her desk.
We have been working on behavior a lot lately and having a lot of attitude checks. We sing a song that goes something like "Who's business is that business?" Anniiyah informed me this week that she really likes to be EVERYONE's business. She also lost her first baby doll named Lucy and when her mom bought her a new doll she decided to name it "Lucy II." Such a funny girl.
We went to the Zoo this week and the girls loved it. They have such a good time exploring and seeing new things. Makayla would walk up to all the different areas and say "OH my gosh...look at that!" I wish that I wrote down all the funny things that they say becuase I laugh at them all the time but then I forget it by the next day. Enjoy some new pictures.









1 comment:

Catherine & Crystal said...

Thank you so much for updating!!! I love the little stories, and I can´t believe how huge they are all getting! Such little ladies :) I love you and miss you all, Starr family!